Monday, September 5, 2011

What's wrong with me? Somehow before I knew it, the words had shot out of my mouth. Doug said he would give up Diet Dr. Pepper if I would give up something and my mouth involuntarily shouted out, "OK, I'll give up chocolate!" It was like the words were tangible, hanging there in mid-air. I looked down at them, but couldn't take them back quickly enough--it was game on. That was on June 5. Our contracts are taped to the inside of the kitchen cupboard. The most difficult chocolate I've passed up has been my dad's homemade fudge, our famous fudgy chocolate birthday cake--twice, and chocolate chip cookies every Friday.



I can hardly believe it's August and I'm chocolate free. What has happened to me?


1 comment:

  1. It's September, you already made it through august! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete